The Burnaby School district is hosting it’s annual International Student Ski Tour Day Trip to Whistler!
When: Thursday, December 14th, 2017
Seats available to Burnaby South International Students: 7
• Roundtrip deluxe bus transportation
• Experienced, fun & friendly tour guide
• Full day lift ticket to Whistler/Blackcomb
• Full day lesson for all abilities (skiing or snowboarding)
• Option to rent equipment for a discount
• Commentary & entertainment
• Prizes and giveaways on the bus
• All taxes
• Rental Eqiupment – $25
How to apply:
(1) Complete all forms in the application package: Whistler 2017 Student Forms
(2) Submit forms to Ms. Kangro in D128 on the morning of Tuesday, November 14th. Ms. Kangro will be in the room starting at 8:15am that morning, and will be accepting forms in the order students arrive.
(3) Once Ms. Kangro has confirmed you have a tentative spot, you will be asked to pay your fee (either 125$ or 150$) either in cash at the Burnaby South office OR by credit card by calling the Burnaby International office by the end of the day on November 14th to confirm your seat.
Please note that forms and payment will not be accepted before Tuesday, November 14th, to ensure fairness to all students. If you have any questions about the forms, please email Ms. Kangro directly.